Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Fashion for Scoliosis and an Annoying Brace.

Ugh! I have to wear a brace, for like, ever. Ok, maybe not ever but until I hit my growth spurt. That is insane, unfair, and SO uncomfortable. I can choose to hate this experience, complain all the time, all day and night OR I can convince my mom and dad that I need MORE clothes!!!! I choose the latter!
I play club volleyball, basketball for fun, run for fun. I can do anything even though I have a brace. I can do FASHION better because of my brace. I want to help girls with my problem get through this. Together we are going to become a global fashion phenomenon. From high end to low end, fashion doesn't make us. We Make Fashion, the curved and twisted way!!

The first fashion picture is from the Winter of 2013. And, YES, I am wearing my brace!!!
 Now that school is starting, I will post more.
1. Shirt - Forever 21 Girls
2. Cheetah undershirt - Target
3. Tights - Forever 21 Girls
4. Boots - Target
 
Until then, make fashion yours!!
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Looking good, Stay positive, be a positive influence for those around you.

    ReplyDelete